Photo Mechanic: Professioneller und laut Hersteller schneller Bildbrowser zum Betrachten von Fotos, auch direkt von der Kamera; unter anderem können die Bilder im Vollbildmodus angezeigt, in verschiedene Verzeichnisse sortiert, mit IPTC-Informationen beschrieben oder zwei ähnliche Bilder verglichen werden; zudem benennt oder skaliert es mehrere Bilder im Batch-Modus um und versieht sie auf Wunsch mit Keywords
Englisch / Crack Portable: speichert im Quellverzeichnis, schreibt keine Werte in die Registry (Thinstalled)
Photo Mechanic’s super fast browsing enables you to quickly Ingest, Edit and Export, taking the work out of your workflow. Its powerful batch processing, full support for image variables, IPTC and Exif metadata, make it the perfect tool for any digital photographer.
Photo Mechanic’s Ingest utility is one of its core components. Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic’s many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications. Copy files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder — all in one step! Copy images to one or more destination folders using Photo Mechanic’s Live Ingest, while shooting wirelessly or tethered.
- Photo Mechanic’s Ingest utility can copy the files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure of the card or cards, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder — all in one step!
- Open Photo Mechanic’s Contact Sheet during ingest and start editing your files immediately. There is no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
- Use Photo Mechanic’s innovative Variables and Code Replacments to customize your file naming to your specific needs.
- Use Photo Mechanic’s Live Ingest to monitor one or more paths for new files and ingest them as they appear. Great for tethered or remote cameras.
- Keep multiple Live Ingests active at the same time, and quickly copy photos to as many as three separate locations.
Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap! Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs. Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, set GPS coordinates, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches. Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs. View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically.
- Photo Mechanic’s Contact Sheet is the core of Photo Mechanic, providing a way to view your images quickly, conveniently, and customized according to your needs.
- Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches.
- Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order — even across multiple folders.
- Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs.
- View photos at full resolution using the Preview window. Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically. Spot differences between images that are too subtle for a single image view, or just to help you pick between two top choices.
- Add or update metadata to batches of images using Photo Mechanic’s IPTC Stationary Pad.
- Photo Mechanic goes beyond the basic functionality of a simple linear keyword list using Structured Keywords.
- Photo Mechanic allows you to add, copy, or modify GPS coordinates to individual or groups of photos.
- Import GPX or NMEA log files from a GPS device to calculate the GPS coordinates of selected photos. Easily adjust for time differences between the photos and the GPS log to improve accuracy.
Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic. You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs. Upload your images via FTP, SFTP, and to a a variety of popular online services.
- Upload your images using Photo Mechanic’s file uploader templates. Use FTP, SFTP, or upload to popular online services such as PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S3, ExposureManager, Flickr, Gallery 2, PhotoDeck, SmugMug, and Zenfolio.
- Print contact sheets or send your clients images via E-mail.
- Archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Create web galleries from a variety of HTML or Flash-based slide show viewers such as Photo Mechanic’s PMSlideshow, or choose from a sample of galleries from Simple Viewer.
What’s New in Photo Mechanic 5.0:
- Start ingesting photos as soon as you plug in a memory card with the new Auto Ingest feature.
- Take advantage of dozens of new IPTC/XMP fields that are now available. Customize the order, label, and visibility of each one.
- Save IPTC info, upload file, and move to the next – all with one click!
- Keep a Preview window open while you continue to browse a contact sheet.