Particle Fleet 1.0.2 is now live. If you experience problems, you can switch
back to 1.0.1 by right clicking the game in steam, going to properties, then the
Version 1.0.2 Changes:
- Fixed bug where a mission load could fail if the mission was saved on the frame packet source(s) were destroyed.
- Fixed bug where emergent would get stuck under omnis.
- Added an editor option to set the maps particle max count.
- Made health of each particle type configurable in the editor.
- Added emitter support for an initial delay.
- Properly persist the recall range of emitters.
- Change the defaults on newly created emitters in the editor to be more conservative in particle creation.
- Added an energy consumption display bar above the energy rate.
- Added a red collapsing ring to indicate when emitters are in particle recall mode.
- Ensure the exchange works when there is no network connection (show cached results).
- Improve the exchange carousel's memory of which panel to return to.
- Properly connected Plasma settings in the editor.
- Fixed problem that prevented viewing the times table when clicking the "Times" button on an exchange carousel panel.
- Added a 'Latest Changes' dialog that shows when the game is launched (can be told to not show again, until a new build is released).
- Updated CITG page to allow paging and random/vs most recent display order.
- Added a Mute Music toggle to advanced settings. Prevents music from playing at all and can help improve performance on low end machines under load.
- Added a universal mission unlock option to the Advanced settings menu.
- Reduce textures loaded into GPU memory on main menu.
- Force the locale at the start of the game. Seems to only matter for linux. Should fix issue with tutorial and other issues not working on linux systems not set to a locale that uses a dot for the decimal character.
- Ensure mission completion state and stats are reset when finalizing a map.
- Fixed issue with ghost Command Modules (built command modules with no hull).
- Removed struct editing arrows since they weren't implemented.
- Fixed typo on Exit Mission button at the end of a mission.
- Only return up to 100 score records from the server when filtering on a user not found in the score table (Change made live on server on Oct 14,2016).
- Make sure posted map images (by autopost) limit to a width or a height based on maximum extent of the image. (Change made live on server on Oct 14,2016).
- Fixed issue with double clicking in save/load menu mid mission. Would load mission without prompt.
- Created default save file names when bringing up the save menu in a mission.
- Added synchronous scene loading option to the Advanced settings menu.
- Fixed issue where a mine discharger doesn't know the energy mine is stunned, so it will request energy from another source.
- Fixed issues with the "Fav" check box in Exchange carousel panels.
- Fixed issued with lathe settings not working as expected. Made emitters have priority over enemy mines.