Ungelesen 25.07.09, 23:40   #114 Top
Benutzerbild von pcblizzard_archive
pcblizzard_archive ist offline
pcblizzard_archive
pcblizzard aka Blizzy Montana

Windows 7 - Informationen [ARCHIV]

Zitat:
Zitat von dannylovefilm Beitrag anzeigen
so könnte mir endlich eine verbindung verschaffen, vorhin kam setup is starting services. dann steht folgendes bei der fehlermeldung : The computer restarted unexpectedlyor encounteredan unecpected error. Windows installation cannoitproceed. to install windows, click OK to restart the computer and than restart the installation

Bitte schnell um Hilfe!!!!!!!!

liegt das villeicht an der bit version das diese fehlermeldung kam am letzetn punkt der installation (complite installation)

Ach mann seit ihr heut alle schon im bett oder sieht ihr euch fc bayern gegen Mc fit an ???
So auf die schnelle habe ich bloß das gefunden:

Zitat:
I found that if I changed the DDR voltage in the = bios from “auto” to “2.0v” the system works like a champ. Curiously the = memory is listed as 2.1v on the vendor site, but actually setting it to that would = cause hangs and various crashes. From digging around a little it seems more = than a few people are having issues with the combination of that Asus = motherboard and OCZ memory.

As near as I can tell you should have no problems = installing and running now. I’d just leave it with the voltage manually set = to 2.0v and run with it.
oder dieses hier:
Zitat:
Are you installing x64-based versions of Windows Server 2008? If you have installed a Plug and Play device, you may receive a warning if the driver is not digitally signed. You can disable the driver signature requirement, and then the unsigned driver will load successfully.

To disable the signature requirement for the current boot process:

1. Restart the computer and during startup, press F8.

2. Select Advanced Boot Options.

3. Select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.

For more details about this, please refer to:

Installing Windows Server 2008:
http://technet2.microsoft.com/window....mspx?mfr=true

Additionally, here is a white paper just for your reference:

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winlog...kmsigning.mspx

Regarding how to get a copy that can be verified, well, you need to contact device manufacturer to see if they have any driver for this device that can be verified.
Ich hoffe es hilf.

Mfg

Beitrag melden