Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Ungelesen 19.10.16, 14:26   #129 Top
Benutzerbild von Kartal1903
Kartal1903 ist offline
Kartal1903

Mafia 3 - Support und Diskussionthread

Beim Steam Forum hab ich bisschen gelesen, scheint wohl ein allgemeines Problem zu sein, jemand hat den 2K Support angeschrieben und folgende Antwort bekommen:

Thank you for contacting 2K Support, and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to play Mafia III as the game is crashing upon start-up. I want to genuinely apologize that it was not listed in advance that you could not run the game if you have a Phenom 2 processor and that SSE 4.1 is not supported.

I want to thank you for alerting us about the issue you are experiencing. Because of the work of diligent players like you, we've been able to collect enough information about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working toward a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and so we don't have a timeline for a fix to be implemented. That said, please follow us on Twitter (@MafiaGame), as this is where new info as well as upcoming patches will be announced.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks,

Jack M.
2K Support

Hmm...

Mit Zitat antworten Beitrag melden